Web Application Penetration Testing (WAPT)


Our expert penetration testers will analyse all aspects of your web app to help you stamp out security weaknesses. This helps identify and prioritise organisational risks and forms the foundation of a secure software development lifecycle.

Vulnerabilities

We Find Vulnerability and Patch Them.
Learn More

Insecure Code

Expose insecure functionality in your app.
Learn More

Web Application

Exploit web application security flaws.
Learn More

Security

Before its too late for an a security issues we catch them.
Learn More

Web Application Penetration Testing (WAPT)

Web Application Penetration Testing (WAPT) is categorically designed to detect the security vulnerabilities within web-based applications.Web Application Security Testing verifies the effectiveness of web application safety & security. We will analyze all the critical components of a Web Portal, an E-Commerce Application, Mobile Apps or any other web platforms. WAPT a perfect choice for finding the security vulnerability of a web-based application that has already been deployed and running.

A web application penetration testing helps end user find out the possibility for a hacker/attacker to access the data from web portals, find about the security of their email servers and also get to know how secure the web site and server are.

Why WAPT is necessary for Every Organization:

A Web Application Penetration Test is the simulation of an attacker against a website, portal, web application or web apps. Initially the testing consists in identifying all the weakness on the target.
Security is a key element that should be considered throughout the application development lifecycle, especially when it is designed to deal with critical business data and resources. Web application security testing ensures that the information system is capable of protecting the data and maintaining its functionality. The process encompasses analysing the application for its technical flaws, weaknesses and vulnerabilities, right from the design and development phase. The primary objective is to identify the potential risks and subsequently, fix them before hack.

Web Application Penetration Testing Services

In a simple way, we define this testing to find the security vulnerabilities which are placed on the web applications & Android web apps. This security testing checks the effectiveness of existing security and also upgrades the security with secure coading which comes on its way.

Web applications are one which is deployed on the server, ex.(Nginx, Oracle, Apache, IIS etc.) and it can be accessed through web browser. Examples of web browser are Firefox, chrome, internet explorer & many more. There are various types of web applications but most commonly used applications are E-commerce, Content Management Systems, Social Site, Static/Dynamic, Chat Rooms and so on.
In web application Penetration testing, we follow OWASP’s (The Open Web Application Security Project) Guidelines in which our major approach is to use 75% of testing manually and the remaining 25% testing by automated tools.
Types of Penetration Testing:

  • White box Penetration Testing
  • Black Box Penetration Testing
  • Grey Box Penetration Testing

Identify all Vulnerabilities and Exposures

Penetration testing that simulates hackers/attackers, specialized vulnerability testing (including web application security testing), automated scans, and manual checks reduce the number of false negatives and identify all security gaps in your your software, or any other critical element of your web applications. Following a security test plan targets broke authentication, insecure session management, hosting platforms, etc., and can include the following controlled exploits:

  • Injection Attacks
  • Cross Scripting Attacks(XSS)
  • Cross Site Request Forgery Attack (CSRF)
  • Denial of Service Attacks
  • Request / Response Smuggling Attacks
  • Broken Auth. Attacks
  • Session Management Attacks